13 February 2008

I have great friends

First off, I finally fixed the link to my work blog. On the top of the left-hand side you can now see a reader that has the latest web feature. You can just click on it to go to the page with the article and pictures.

Second off, some of you read about the loss I suffered in my life. Yes I am talking about losing my pair of liner gloves and forgetting my gaiters in Washington state after my trip there in the beginning of December.

However yesterday was a good mail day. I received two rental DVDs from Blockbuster, a card from my considerate mother, a bill for only $75 from my emergency room visit last month, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and a box. When I opened the box, well in the lyrics of Peaches & Herb, "Reunited and it feels so good."

Yes, that is authentic Tiger Mountain mud right there




Hurray! I won't have wet ankles when I go to Costa Rica now. And even better, the gaiters had a travel buddy.



Mike and Mary felt bad for my loss and got me a new set of liner gloves, and they are really soft too. Thank you so much guys, you didn't need to do that.

My friend Gayle has been taking some ribbing for at work, well for this:



Apparently Texas gets cold easily at night, so Gayle used an old sweatshirt to keep her warm. Nothing wrong with that. Now she just must resist the urge to buy a rhinestone collar.

No comments: