16 November 2008

Is this how it starts?

It's a bit past 8 o'clock and I'm ready for bed. Got up at 6 am for work. Worked. Picked up Rak and off we went to Matthews Winters Park for bouldering. Went to Golden, visited with Steve and Robyn for a couple of hours. Drop off Rak. Home.

Seriously, it's 8 o'clock and I'm tired! What's next? This?



And I can't even really all what we did as bouldering. While driving we decided on Matthews Winters, but neither of us were really up for an intimidating match with the Millennium Boulder. So I had remember ready some other stuff on the cliffs. So off we went and came up empty handed after much bushwhacking through rocky brush. Either too easy or too Sharma.

So we settled for this block I remember bouldering on before, and distinctly remember thinking, this sucks. Well it did. But it didn't just suck, it just shut us down completely. And the sad thing is I remember nailing two of the problems I was trying. Hell, the easy stuff on the west side I have done before was shutting my ass down.

Just not a good active day and now I'm pooped. This isn't going over too well in my head.

Ah well. As The National sing:
I won't f**k us over. I'm Mr. November. I wish I believed in fate. I wish I didn't sleep so late.

No comments: