30 July 2008

Quick glimpse home

One shouldn't be worn out before heading into work, but such is the condition I face here. Just running around doing chores after getting back from Chicago - the trip to and back are worthy of another story and some of you know some of the tribulations I encountered there and back again.

Now to the photo show of my niece and nephew:

Ryan doing what he does best, sleeping. Really I'm not jealous. Really.



Hannah and Dane playing racing cars.




Heather carrying Ryan en route to his baptism.




Nonna holding Ryan at church.



Baptism. And as you can see, I was not smite by lightning as I crossed the threshold into St Viator's Church.




Big wheel action! Once again, I'm not jealous. Really.



Dude & Lil Dude





Hannah standing up on Dude




Captain Morgan's anyone?




ARTIST OF POST - The Duke Spirit. English group bringing rock back.

No comments: